Past with Tear.

}}{{ Now I really feel wanted to back C'bodia n meet my family. Never think the time that miss home&family really hard to control. It trues, nowhere good or fantastic than own home. I hope my study end soon n 2011 is coming immediate. Last time thought outside without mom&dad is happy cos full of freedom without govern, however, the real thing just a naive n ignorant opinion. I think I'm the completely ignorant person in the world. Waste my parents money, then, make my parents hopeless. I happy to hav the best family n all my friends, but I hated to be myself. Impossible that time cn turn back, if time really turn to past I wish I'm going to say NO to be here. But every thing is could't back n happen again cos past with gone. At home, everyday in the morning always heard my mom, dad, sis, bro voice made me feel happy, but here in the same time just nth. Is it life?? Nth cn made me cry, why did't I control my tear during missing family?? Cry, tear is my hate thing in the world, cos like the damn n fuckin stupid thing.... }}{{